Complete Guide On WordPress Website
Share This Class:
WHAT IS WORDPRESS?
WordPress is a CMS platform you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. It was released in 2003 and today it powers more than 39% of the entire web.
By using WordPress you can make any type of website everything from hobby blogs to some of the most powerful e-commerce websites.
Lots of well-known entities use WordPress. Here are a few examples:
Completing this WordPress course will help you in:
Who is the course for?
If you’re looking for an easy way to create your own website or blog without learning how to code, this course is for you.
You’ll just need a few things to get started with WordPress:
- Quality web hosting
- A domain name
- The WordPress software installed on your website (most web hosts will handle this for you.)
After that as per your website requirement, you have to install themes, plugins, and, supporting software.
Don’t worry, in this guide I will walk you through every detail. Trust me it’s easy. Sit back relax and start learning.
In lesson three you will learn:
- Creating content on WordPress
- Difference between posts and pages
- How to create a new post
- How to add images and videos
- How to create links and buttons
- How to add featured image
- How to create categories and tags
- How to publish a post in WordPress
- How to create a new page
- How to edit existing page and post