5 Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins
Are you looking for plugins that can help you manage your affiliates, provide tracking, and boost your online sales?
In this article, I have shared the 5 best and most reliable affiliate marketing plugins for WordPress websites.
Some plugins help you more effectively manage and promote your affiliate links, while others can help you create your own affiliate program.
Let me give you a quick overview of what affiliate marketing is and how it works before we get started.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning money (commissions) every time you promote a company’s products or services and drive a sale.
When your users make a purchase with your tracking link, then you earn a commission.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money from your website, and WordPress affiliate marketing plugins help you more effectively run your affiliate marketing efforts.
Important: If you are reviewing any product on your website through affiliate links, then it’s compulsory to disclose that you will earn a sale percentage if your visitors end up buying any products through your link. Just like I did below.
Disclosure: Your support helps keep the site running! We earn a referral fee for some of the products we recommend on this page.
Why Do You Need a WordPress Affiliate Plugin?
You may be wondering why having a WordPress affiliate plugin on your site is important.
It’s perfectly fine if you have a few pages or post with an affiliate link, but as your site grows and the number of pages increases, you’ll find it hard to keep track of all affiliates.
Benefits of affiliate plugin:
- Track the performance of each affiliate on your site
- Update tracking links easily
- Set up redirects for affiliate links
- Add, save, edit, and remove affiliate links from your WordPress dashboard
- Create simple and shareable links
How To Choose The Best WordPress Affiliate Plugin
If you’re serious about making money online and your lead generation strategy think of the big picture.
Consider your goals and don’t just focus on a single feature or a low price point.
Since there are so many WordPress plugins available, often beginners get confused about which plugins and tools they should use. And they select any random plugin.
It might be a challenge to switch plugins once you have a bunch of affiliates promoting your product or you promoting a product.
After the research, we concluded that the top affiliate WordPress plugins should have the following aspects:
- Ease of use. A good WordPress affiliate plugin should be easy to set up, navigate, and operate.
- Customization options. It is critical to have the ability to customize settings and designs in order to help businesses and affiliates stand out. Customizable emails and rewards are two examples.
- Robust tracking. Track the performance of your best affiliate campaigns also it should track clicks on your call-to-action buttons.
- Automation. A good WordPress affiliate plugin should have automation features to help users speed up processes and scale their business.
- Flexible pricing. Because vendors and affiliate marketers have different needs and budgets, a plugin should provide different pricing options.
Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins
1. Thirsty Affiliates
2. Pretty Link
4. WP Affiliate Manager
5. WP Auto Affiliate Link
1. Thirsty Affiliate
The best and most trusted affiliate management tool for WordPress websites.
It is highly recommended because this plugin is well-maintained and offers more features than any other affiliate plugin.
You can quickly insert links into a post, cloak links and even you can track how each link is performing on your site.
In fact, you can split them into categories or arrange them in myriad ways. Here are more features to consider:
- Offers safe redirects to prevent malware from damaging your links
- Provides a simple link management system
- No Follow & Open In New Tab Options
- Automatic Affiliate Disclosure
- WooCommerce External Product Integration
- Amazon API Importing
Overall, ThirstyAffiliates is suitable for anyone who wishes to employ affiliate links on their website.
2. Pretty Link
Pretty link affiliate plugin is best known for its ability to shorten links using your domain name. It shrinks, tracks and shares any URL on the internet from your WordPress website.
Simply give Pretty Links your affiliate information, and it will intelligently place them throughout all of your content.
Some of its other features are:
- Provides link cloaking functionality
- Shortens your affiliate links
- Supplies tracking data
- Speed up your marketing automation with an auto-linking feature
3. EasyAzon – Best for Amazon Affiliate marketers
If you are monetizing your website/blog with an Amazon affiliate programme, the EasyAzon plugin is the best plugin to automatically fill your content with affiliate links to Amazon products for sale.
This is an all-in-one solution for your WordPress blog that offers the following features:
- EasyAzon let you add the ‘Add to Cart’ feature, which will let your visitors directly add the product to their cart
- You can add links to the Amazon Affiliate program right from your WordPress dashboard
- Link localization: If a user is coming from the U.S, he will be automatically redirected to the Amazon U.S website. This way you won’t miss out on your commission
- Provides filters for unwanted products
- Converts Amazon links on your site to affiliate links automatically
4. WP Affiliate Manager
Affiliates Manager is a plugin you can use with your WordPress website to set up and manage your own affiliate marketing program.
If you sell products on your site and aren’t offering an affiliate program, you are missing out on this multi-billion-dollar industry.
So it’s better to add an affiliate program on your website to increase the sale of your product.
Affiliate Manager seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce, Simple WP Shopping Cart, WP eCommerce, Simple Membership Plugin, WP eStore, and Easy Digital Downloads. So, no matter which plugin you use to sell products, it will make it easy to track affiliate sales.
Some additional features of the WordPress affiliate plugin:
- Lets you add practically an unlimited number of affiliates
- Lets you create unlimited ads and banners
- Provides options for paying your affiliates
- Real-Time Tracking
- Flat Rate or Percentage Based
5. WP Auto Affiliate Links
WP Auto Affiliate Links will automatically add affiliate links to your content, so you can earn more and worry less.
The plugin works automatically with Amazon, Clickbank, Shareasale, eBay, BestBuy, Walmart, and Commission Junction or you can set your own automation rules and your own custom links.
WP Affiliate has a dual benefit.
It provides a backend interface to add affiliate links and also associates keywords with them for being detected by the web crawlers, which helps in getting a listing in search engines.
This works by displaying the affiliate link, whenever you add the desired keyword in your post.
How To Decide Which Affiliate Marketing Plugin Is Right For You
If you want to promote other people’s products, you should use a WordPress affiliate plugin such as ThirstyAffiliates, Pretty Links, WP Auto Affiliate, or EasyAzon.
However, if you want to add people to your affiliate programme, then you can choose WP Affiliate Manager.
Hope this article was helpful for you in finding the best affiliate marketing tools for your WordPress website.
You may also want to check our article on Things you must know about WordPress plugins.
FAQs On Affiliate Marketing
Affiliates are compensated when their promotional efforts generate a conversion.
Compensation can include a commission based on the percentage of a sale, join incentives, blog post bonuses, flat fee plus commission or free product, etc.
Almost every industry have affiliate/partner programs. It’s a billion-dollar business.
- Subscription Service
- And many others
No, almost every affiliate program are free to join. You don’t need to pay any fee for joining.
All you need to do is to fill the online registration form. And have to wait for 24-48 hours (depends) to get approved. After that, you will get all the affiliate material to promote the products on your website.
In order for your website to be approved by the network, it will need to adhere to the guidelines of the respective company.
Of course, you can promote affiliate programmes regardless of whether you work with other advertising or affiliate networks.
Affiliate Marketing income received by you (an Indian resident) from a US registered company is not taxable in the USA.
Further, if you furnish Form W-8BEN, the US company would not withhold any taxes from you. This income is taxable in India as a normal business income